The Board is an executive body for management of the association between the meetings of the General Assembly. The Board consists of five persons – the President and four members, among which a vice-president, secretary and treasurer are appointed. The term of office is four years with the possibility for re-election for one further two-year term.
A Board meeting will be held at least once every three months. Board meetings are chaired by the President and in the event of his absence – by the Vice-president.
Rights of the Board. The board shall:
1. represent the association;
2. control and coordinate the activities of the association;
3. prepare and present to the General Assembly a report of the activities of the association and propose budget;
4. conduct the administrative and financial affairs of the Association with the policies and procedures of the Association;
5. make decision on issues, which by law or constitution are not part of the rights of another body;
6. admit new members who meet membership criteria to the association.
PRESIDENT and member of the Board:
President: Elitsa Velikova